Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I was not happy as a child, although from time to time I was content. I lived in books more than I lived anywhere else.
– The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
I attempt conversation with my girlfriend, testing out a few awkward phrases and shallow questions, trying to get a reaction out of her, any twitch of wit. But she just looks at me like I’m weird.
– Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
Have you read The Ocean at the End of the Lane or Warm Bodies? If so, what were your thoughts?
If you take part in TT, feel free to share your link in the comments below!